Our aim is to…
- Help you get started creating or participating in audio drama, even if you’ve never recorded or edited a single piece of audio before.
- Help you to dream up and write creative scripts, from sprawling fantasy universes, to dark, futuristic space battles. You can do anything you want in audio.
- Help you to find a recording and production method that suits you. From getting a group of friends and recording in your living room, to sending out scripts to actors all over the world and have them email their recorded lines back to you.
- Help you choose what equipment and software would be best suited to your needs.
- Help you to promote your show and grow your audience.
- Help you to look at how you might be able to monetize your show and build a business model around audio drama production.
As well as our own input and experiences, we feature regular interviews with big names in audio drama and sound production such as Dirk Maggs (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy/Good Omens/Neverwhere), Kc Wayland (We’re Alive), Mariele Runacre Temple (Wireless Theatre Company), Jack Kincaid (Edict Zero), Jonathan Mitchell (The Truth), Fred Greenhalgh (Radio Drama Revival/The Cleansed), Eric Nuzum (Audible.com), John Dryden (Tumanbay), and Ric Viers (The Sound Effects Bible).
Whichever directory you use, remember to click ‘subscribe’. And you can leave us a wee rating or review too if you’re feeling charitable.
We are now on Patreon where you can help support us by pledging $1 or £1 per month to help us cover our hosting costs!
The show is hosted by Matthew and Robert of Yap Audio Production. We are the creators of post-apocalyptic audio drama series Aftermath, and other self-contained Audio Drama short stories. You can listen to everything we’ve ever made right here.
Sign up to our email list